ROCK Reach Out Centre for Kids' Centre of Learning provides supervision to therapists who are seeking clinical consultation and reflective supervision as part of their ongoing professional development, and in order to meet the requirements of colleges such as the College of Psychotherapy.
We provide individual in person supervision at any of our sites, as well as the opportunity for distance supervision through the internet. We offer group (3-5 supervisees) clinical supervision to therapists who prefer the experience of conversations that include others.
Available at ROCK offices in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton or via internet.
The times can be individually negotiated. Supervision groups are available as per agreed upon joint scheduling.
WHAT ROCK OFFERS:
• Experienced competent supervisors who work within an accredited children’s mental health centre
• Leadership and expertise as a MCYS appointed Lead Agency.
• Supervisors who train within Canada and internationally.
• Supervisors who work within an organization that engages in leading edge research and program evaluation across
• Supervisors who are linked to a community of practitioners and researchers.
For more information, click below: